My mission is educate, promote and celebrate the brilliance of cookies to every person who may eat one. My motto is: “ The perfect cookie is like a bright smile.“
You can’t tell me that a cookie has not brought a smile to your face. If you haven’t experienced this, then quite frankly you have NOT eaten the perfect cookie.
- I value delicious cookies made with the freshest ingredients and the purest of intentions
- I value cookie entrepreneurs
- I value real ingredients (butter, eggs, etc)
Cookie creed: (for all bakers)
There are 10 tenants of the cookie creed that all cookie monsters and bakers (around the world) should adhere to without exemption.
- I promise to wash my hands thoroughly with soap
- I promise to use clean, high quality utensils
- I promise to keep the kitchen and oven clean
- I promise to bake my own cookies and not depend on others to bake them
- I promise not to skimp on quality ingredients
- I promise not to over indulge (read how to stop at four cookies)
- I promise not to be a cookie snob
- I promise not to serve my guests burnt cookies.
- I promise to try new recipes and be creative.
- I promise to have FUN eating cookies!